4* Cape St Francis Coastal Resort Package (2 Nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
Discover this unique and exclusive paradise on the Eastern Cape coast which draws holiday makers from all over the world. Bordering the beach at Cape St Francis and just 90 minutes from Port Elizabeth airport, Cape St Francis Resort ticks all the boxes as a perfect beach holiday destination.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- The perfect base from which to explore the entire St Francis region
- Has the longest sunshine hours on the coast
- A hiker’s wonderland
- Renowned as a water sport paradise with surfing, kite-surfing, surf ski and canoe paddling
- Features Seal Point and the historic Cape St Francis Lighthouse, the tallest masonry constructed lighthouse in South Africa
- Resort facilities include golf courses nearby, canal & river cruises, hiking & nature walks
SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
2 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Cape St Francis Coastal Resort at Village Break in a 2-Bedroom Cottage (based on 4 people sharing)
One bottle of wine
A visit to the Seal Point Lighthouse
Open plan kitchen
Lounge & dining area
All Items of a personal nature. Meals and drinks not mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
Visit to Seal Point Lighthouse is weather dependent and not available to children under 8 years.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing and subject to change. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.
- Outstanding Quality
- Service Excellence
- Local Knowledge
- Unbeatable deals!
- Great value!
STARTING FROM R1,003 per person sharing
- Reference Nr: PP-TH3135180
- Book By: 28 Nov `22
- Travel Between: 1 May `22 - 30 Nov `22
- Departure: Self Drive
Top Holiday Themes
Tel: +27 11 770 7677
Travel Agents Only
Tel: +27 11 770 7700
Mon - Fri: 08h00 - 18h30
Sat: 09h00 - 18h30
Get in email@example.com
Please update your browser. You are currently using an outdated browser which could lead to functionality and security risks. For the best and most secure experience on our website, please download and install Google Chrome.