5* Diamonds Dream of Africa - Malindi Package (4 Nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
The Resort is located along the silver sand beach of Malindi at about 2 hours drive from Mombasa International Airport and 15 minutes from Malindi Airport.
FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mombasa including airline levies
Return airport to hotel transfers
4 Nights' accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Dream Of Africa in a Junior Suites
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
The All Inclusive Concept:
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at The Terrace restaurant
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea, coffee and selected spirits served at the restaurant and bar as per schedule
- Wi-Fi internet in public areas
- Gym facilities (9:00 to 19:00)
- Daily activities, table tennis, evening animation program
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
- Memorable Safaris to Tsavo National Park
- Marine Park snorkelling trips
- African Village and Gede Ruins Tour
- Excursions to Marafa “Hell’s Kitchen”
- Malindi Town Tour
- Deep sea fishing
The Resort features 33 junior suites and 2 suites customized with Italian designed furniture, Jacuzzi bathtub, satellite TV, complimentary internet connection. The elegantly furnished interiors have an exotic feel and offers all comforts of the contemporary lifestyle.
Facilities in the room include:
- King size or European twin beds with mosquito net
- Sofa bed, arm chair and dressing table
- Individual air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Daily stocked mini bar with coffee and tea making facilities
- Terrace or balcony with garden view
- Large bathroom with double wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bathtub, walk-in shower, WC, bidet and hairdryer
- Fine toiletries, bathroom amenities and bathrobes
- 24 hour reception
- Concierge and luggage storeroom
- Room service available upon request for breakfast
- Laundry and pressing service (at charge)
- Medical assistance with doctor on call (at charge)
- Conference facilities
- Swimming pool
- Mvua African Rain Spa with Thalassotherapy and Gym
- Spherique fashion boutique
- Daily and evening entertainment program, water sports, diving, table tennis, volleyball.
- Baby cot, high chair and baby sitting service on request
- All major credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex and MasterCard
Applicable discount applied for booking 30 days prior to arrival.
All Items of a personal nature. Meals and drinks not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.
Current country & airline COVID rules & regulations are continuously changing. Please refer to our Travel Information Guide for the latest info:
Covid testing is done at the Resort at approximately USD 50 per person.
All Tourists arriving or transiting in Kenya are required to have a PCR test certificate taken at least 72hrs before arrival date and Physical proof of Full Vaccination Certificate.
Free Rapid antigen testing of all Guests originating / transiting from the following countries:- South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, Ghana and Nigeria.
- Outstanding Quality
- Service Excellence
- Local Knowledge
- Unbeatable deals!
- Great value!
STARTING FROM R25,445 per person sharing
- Reference Nr: PP-TH3146602
- Book By: 15 Nov `22
- Travel Between: 1 Jul `22 - 22 Dec `22
- Departure: Johannesburg
Top Holiday Themes
Tel: +27 11 770 7677
Travel Agents Only
Tel: +27 11 770 7700
Mon - Fri: 08h00 - 18h30
Sat: 09h00 - 18h30
Get in firstname.lastname@example.org
Please update your browser. You are currently using an outdated browser which could lead to functionality and security risks. For the best and most secure experience on our website, please download and install Google Chrome.