Looking for untouched natural beauty, pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation, and sea that is so blue it matches the sky? You’ll find it on holiday in Seychelles. Each of the 115 tropical islands that make up Seychelles is unique. Its capital, the island of Mahé boasts 65 beaches and lush inland forests. On the unspoilt island of La Digue, there are no cars – you travel by oxcart. You can enjoy solitude and privacy on the spectacular islands of Desroches and Silhouette. Then there’s Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve on the island of Praslin, home to the legendary Coco de Mer palm tree. And let’s not forget the excellent scuba diving on offer on stunning Cerf Island…
Seychelles is a paradise on earth and offers everything required for a perfect beach holiday. All-inclusive resorts, white sand beaches that are some of the best in the world, sapphire seas, perpetual summer weather, diverse landscapes, friendly people, and a variety of breathtaking natural locations.
Why we love Seychelles
- These islands offer the quintessential beach holiday.
- Some islands are entirely untouched, offering a chance to really get away from it all.
- The islands are famous for their incredible natural beauty.
- The weather is idyllic all year round.
- The Seychelles islands are home to several endangered animals, including green turtles.
- Deep-sea fishing in Seychelles is world-class.
- Scuba diving sites around these magical islands are legendary.
- Seychelles is one of the world’s most romantic honeymoon destinations.
Is there a best month to visit the Seychelles? We find that the best months for ideal temperature are April, May, October and November. These months are in-between the hot, humid months and the cooler months. The temperature in the Seychelles hardly ever falls below 24 degrees Celsius or goes over 32 degrees Celsius. Enjoy sailing and snorkelling all year-round.
We often get asked how many days do you need in the Seychelles. We recommend a week is ideal to ensure you get to see 2 - 3 islands.
Ideal for every type of holidaymaker and for every budget from luxury to cheap packages, especially honeymooners, the Seychelles islands are heaven on earth. Thompsons Holidays can take you there. Browse our 2023 holiday package deals from to the Seychelles and get in touch with us. Our Seychelles holiday packages include flights.