The Palace of the Lost City
Built in 1992 at the Sun City Resort, The Palace of the Lost City was envisioned as a grand dream turned reality. Its design is inspired by a mythical African kingdom, lost, and now a legend. The Palace is worthy of its name as details fit for royalty are etched and thought out in every feature and piece of decor. Fresco ceilings dance above your head, mosaic artwork adorns the walls and the furniture is upholstered in golden zebra-hide; luxury and opulence oozes out of every corner of this African inspired hotel.
The gardens are every bit as glorious as the interiors of the hotel. Step outside into a green botanical paradise, and take the walk along the many trails that crisscross around the grounds. A holiday at the Palace is a guaranteed luxury experience.
Top Reasons to stay at The Palace of the Lost City Accommodation:
- The Palaces puts the emphasis on a luxury stay. Personalised service and a butler are included in the top-tier luxury accommodation package.
- Enjoy the luxury of two outdoor swimming pools. You also have a private walkway to the Valley of Waves.
- For the golfing enthusiasts there are two international-standard golf courses to choose from, one of them being the Gary Player Golf Course.
- Indulge in a wide selection of restaurants and bars at the Palace. Breakfast is served daily at the Crystal Court and is a spectacular affair.
- You’ll find free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and should you need them, there are fully equipped business facilities.
- The Pilanesberg Game Reserve is on the outskirts of Sun City. You can enjoy a range of safari game drives and experiences when you stay at The Palace.
Escape the hustle of the city and escape to the thrill of the Lost City: the perfect romantic getaway or the ideal family holiday, The Palace offers you everything you could dream of and more in a holiday. Browse our Sun City holiday packages and specials for The Palace of the Lost City.